We are extremely grateful to Leadership Givers of United Way of Lapeer County for their financial contribution and personal leadership in making a significant impact in our community. Leadership giving is important to United Way of Lapeer County because it represents a substantial percent of the funds we raise.
At the core of every worthwhile endeavor are leaders whose caring and personal leadership set the course for others. In our community, hundreds of generous and caring individuals are partnering with United Way to change lives and build community. You can have the greatest impact on issues you care about by working with United Way for Lapeer County as your philanthropic advisor.
As a leadership giver, you can combine public purpose with private giving to make strategic investments in the whole range of health and human service issues in our community. Because United Way only funds programs with proven methods that match our community's needs, you can be assured that your investment is really making a difference.
Leadership Givers are:
- Individuals and couples who contribute $1,000 or more to our community.
- Recognized as generous contributors in Lapeer County whose philanthropy truly exemplifies leadership and commitment in our community.
Leadership givers enjoy the following benefits:
- Set a standard for caring for our community
- Receive invitations to special events exclusive to leadership givers
- Receive year-round communication about the difference their gift is makeing in the community
- Gain membership in various local and national recognition societies.
To become a Leadership Giver
Contact Kimberly Hebberd at United Way of Lapeer County.